I've been here for a few years, with lots of reading and not much posting. Seems like there are a lot of guys joining up in the last year or so, posting mainly WTB ads looking for flip material, or WTS ads with ridiculous prices. I've bought and sold many items here as well as on Gunbroker, and there is a definite difference in the price you'll get, as well as the feeling of "brotherhood". For me, many folks here get special treatment if I've done transactions with them in the past, or maybe even if I haven't. Gunbroker is a different story, the buyer bids there and sets their own price. I've had most everyone on the 'fire treat me very well, and I'm likely to return the favor if offered the opportunity. I've sent stuff to my campfire buddies and never asked for anything in return...often times they'll "pay" by shipping something to me, but it's not neccessary or expected. I don't need any newbie speaking for me as to what "fair price" is, or what anything listed for sale here is worth.