Originally Posted by auk1124
A month isn't a big deal really, but if I had a rifle ready to go and it was truly gonna be 4 months or more, I would look at some cassette triggers myself. The Larue is pretty nice but I don't know if it is 4 months nicer than a 3.5 pound cassette trigger. Just my two cents.

Yeah, I'm not too worried about a 4 week wait time. I installed a RRA 2 stage varmint and also bought another one locally (yesterday). My LGS had one on the shelf for $90.00. I figured I'd buy it and have a spare. The RRA 2 stage varmint works just fine, and at 3.5 pounds it's just about right for my uses. I was shooting the rifle today and it's a 1.2 moa rifle as we speak. Still need to fine tune some loads. As soon as I get some more AR Comp powder, the rifle may surprise me. Running AA2015, LT32, RL7 and some H4895 and she's pretty consistent. Weather was crappy today (wind and rain), but not going to blame the group sizes on that. If a guy can't shoot in a little wind and rain, he shouldn't be shooting. At least that's what my Army ranger buddy told me at the range today. He didn't stick around long though. Just long enough to test some 62 gr Hornady FMJ's he got from midsouth. I think he fired off one 9 shot group and packed up his chidt. Freekin airborne rangers anyway. Mostly all talk.. Trigger was nice, so I'm glad I got that taken care of...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA