Originally Posted by RMerta
The only thing else on order is my barrel and that has been even longer of a wait. I ordered a 20” AR barrel in 6x6.8 caliber from Rich’s Precision Barrels in Utah. I’m currently on at least week 13 waiting. My buddy waited 23-24 weeks when he finally received his two barrels only to find the chamber reamer had not gone into the metal all the way. If you put a round in the chamber about 3/8’s” of brass was still sticking out. So on the shipping container he found the barrels were actually made by Tactical Ordinance in Washington. Rich’s Precision barrels is a middle man. So my buddy called TO and told them of the barrels. They sent him a return label. He sent them back and he called TO to see what they had to say. They said one barrel was scrapped but the other could be finished out. They said he would have the barrels replaced in no more than five days. Two full weeks later and still no barrels.
With this in mind I called TO to see where my barrel was at in the waiting line. They said at least three more weeks before they would get started on it.
When I placed my order with Rich he told me that I had made my order at the right time. They (TO) had been waiting for the steel to arrive and the orders were way behind but the steel had just arrived and that I would have my barrel in a week or two. Hahah
Crazy times...

Damn man, you are not having good luck at all. Hit me up if you need some brass for that 6x6.8, or magazines or a bolt... Have an extra bolt from a fail zero BCG im not doing anything with..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA