Originally Posted by Certifiable
Originally Posted by gunswizard
There has been a call for gun control ever since RFK was assassinated in 1968, where has it gone in 53 years N-O-W-H-E-R-E ! Millions and millions more guns and gun owners since 1968, nowhere near enough to enforce a ban of any kind. I don't see registration or taxation going anywhere either. Given enough rope and Joe and the 'Ho will hang themselves, it's starting already within their own party. Come mid-term elections and the Dems are in for a rude awakening just like Clinton and Obama before them.

Right...
Here we have restrictive AW ban. Background check on ammo. Virtually no online ammo shipment to homes. 10 round mag limit. DOJ approved handgun list. One handgun a month purchase...etc

None of that existed in 1968. The polar opposite of “going nowhere”

And hold all the wisea$$ CA comments... cause it’s coming for you too. What exactly do you think is needed to “enforce” a ban?
The law is passed with no regard to you and now your sheet is taboo.

Hoping we use the KA as an example along with Neimoeller. Those 2 should be telling that we have to make a stand somewhere.

My young dumb nephew thinks the answer is burying guns in his yard....

Even just resisting confiscation does nothing. If you own it and can't use it....

I'll not hide anything of ours. We will use it like normal. And if its banned, even though we have broken no laws prior, then we will let them make the next call. You never know what card is next out of the deck.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....