My company leases new crossover SUVS every two years for us. We pick what we want from a list, so I've lived with six different SUVS in the past twelve years.

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe - B Pretty outstanding vehicle, believe it or not. Nothing went wrong in the 60,000 + miles I used it. Quiet and great ride.
2012 Toyota Rav 4 - B- Better mileage than the Hyundai, but less comfortable. Ride quality the same. Two trips to the shop, for a bad O2 sensor and transmission issue that ended up being an electronic thing. 56,000 miles
2014 Honda CR-V - A- Beat the Toyota and Hyundai all around. Same mileage as Hyundai, roomier than the Toyota or Hyundai. Ride quality better than both as well. No issues, about 60K miles.
2016 Ford Escape - D Junk. 3 or 4 shop trips in 60K miles, rattled a lot by the time the lease was up. Cheap car.
2018 Nissan Rogue - C+ I rank it a little below Toyota level in comfort, good ride quality, good mileage comparable to RAV4. One issue, ABS system alarmed, was out of commission for almost a week. Other than that, solid vehicle
2020 Ford Edge - A Current ride, only about 24K on it. No issues so far, roomy, comfy, best ride. My favorite of the bunch.