Ok,,,,,, I've got some additional info/intel regarding this Post, my information on Idaho was partially correct, ie... as per an email from Idaho Outfitters and Guides Board Secretary, it said that, that particular Outfitter for whom that particular Guide works for, decides what type of Firearm that Guide can carry,,,,,, so I got some bogus-intel at the start, [bleep] happens....
And after talking with Wyoming Outfitters Board, they had the same answer for the most part, but if Hunting in Grizzly-Bear Country, it is Customary for the Guide to have an adequate Long-Gun, and a Handgun as well, especially during gutting/butchering/quartering, a downed animal she said.
Montana Outfitters & Guides Board said just about the same thing as Wyo. & ID.
Waiting to hear back from, CO.~ OR.~ AZ.~ NM.~NV. , but at this point, I've found out, about what I needed to know for now.....
So, this was not a "Troll" at work here, just a guy asking a few questions,,,, after all, this is a Public Hunting Information Forum, is it not......? What ever happened to just having a conversation, and Wow, some of you guys go-off the DEEP-END real Quick,,,,, and remind me of "Chicken-Little" and the Sky is Falling............ cry
Ok,,,, that's all I got, for now. cool Lj

-[USMC 1st Mar/Div 7th Engineers, VietNam 69-71, Semper-Fi]-