Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
They just know Trump was a different embarrassment.

Something Trumpkins still delude themselves about.

I’ve heard variations on this quote a few times lately, usually as some attempt at mitigating Biden’s obvious brain problems. It is mostly men saying this, and I’m assuming you are male, which surprises me because it is a very feminine view.

People say that at least Biden acts like a statesman. They compare his demeanor to Obama who they say was such a good one. When they listened to him he made them feel like he had everything handled whereas Trump was just a jackass.

But if Obama/Biden administration had such great staresmanship, why did it have to start 7 wars? If Trump’s was so bad, why did it start 0? Many of the same people ignoring the fact these great statesmen repeatedly ordered the bombing thousands of brown foreigners are the ones telling people like me we are bigoted racists because we don’t want to bring millions of them here and care for them forever.

Ignoring the actual performance of someone because they make you feel good is a common thing that women do. I’m not used to seeing it among men.