Originally Posted by Heym06
I send email to the reps and senate traitors daily! They treat each as if I was giving positive input. Bunch off clowns fill seats of each!

And here's one of our ball-less phags' response to a 2A email.

Dear Mr. Xxxxxxxx,

Thank you for contacting me regarding gun sales and ownership in America. I appreciate the opportunity to respond.

I am a proud supporter of the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution and the right of law-abiding citizens to possess firearms. The Framers enshrined this right in our Constitution for a reason, and I remain committed to protecting that important liberty.

At the same time, the safety and security of our families is one of my top priorities. As a U.S. Senator, I am committed to ensuring any legislative proposal that Congress considers carefully balances the preservation of every individual liberty enshrined in the U.S. Constitution with the promotion of public safety.

Again, thank you for your correspondence. I am proud to represent every citizen in Florida and I appreciate the time you took to provide your position on this matter. Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

Rick Scott
United States Senator

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH