It's only a legal victory for the law of the land and state GOP. It will have no effect in practice. Here in rural WI I can walk into a bar like it's 2019. Went into Held's this AM and they had mask required sign, stating how bad the new case numbers are, etc. I got my brats, sans mask, and left. They must be owned by democrats- I won't be back. I can handle a mask sign, and will leave if asked to leave. But if your mask sign preaches the commie talking points I will shop elsewhere.

Places like Costco and Sam's still require masks. Local municipalities can still require them. The ruling wasn't on masks. It was about the emergency powers the governor has and when they expire. Basically the SC ruled per state law, the emergency powers expire after 60 days and you don't get to keep declaring new emergencies to keep your face in a diaper.

In effect this changes nothing, because of how businesses decide to do business and how the local laws work. It's only real effect was declaring gubernatorial emergency powers expire after 60 days.

The media will have a conniption tonight on the news. But for Wisconsinites absolutely nothing will change. You either wear a diaper or don't.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"