Originally Posted by M721
As someone stated earlier, the best I’ve found are the Remoras. They seem to get incrementally better with each new generation. I’m giving their latest version with the belt clip a trial right now with my G26.

I stated that.

The beauty of the standard Remora (I use the ones with the reinforced top) is that since they don't hang on your belt, they don't sag your belt & the belt types that work with them are not as critical as with a holster that hangs on the belt.

I use them up through guns the size & weight of a steel framed Commander & they work extremely well, do not loosen & & stay in place through any normally sane activity.

I've got more than a dozen holsters, including some high end leather, & while they are good, for an everyday, easy on, easy off the Remora's are hugely under rated & they are cheap & one model will fit more than one gun.

I've not tried the newer version with the clip, so I can't comment. But a G-26 is a relatively small gun & is much easier to carry than a G-19, but the Remora carries a G-19 perfectly fine.

MM