[quote=BillyGoatGruff]I've never really understood a "man's night out" or "man trip". That's a tuesday evening, or sunday afternoon lol.>>> """ Some guys NEVER do anything without their old lady."""" <<<

Good for them lol. Nothing says insecurity like "if my wife isn't welcome then I won't come."

BillyGoatGruff ,

I think this is why I never married - as soon as I'd start dating a woman they seem to immediately believe they were the center of my world and that I'd entertain them my every waking moment . It would be ''what time are you getting home?'' - so they could plan my time out for me .

We use to meet up and ride [fast] motorcycles on Wednesday nights and whomever I was dating always asked ''well what am I suppose to do?''. After a bit my reply was GET A LIFE OF YOUR OWN ,, I've got hobbies that don't include you .
I'd come in the door tired from talking/explaining things all day , wanting to sit down and have a bit of peace & quiet and they knew it - but they couldn't control themselves . They'd stare my direction then ask the question that irritated hell out of me - ARE YOU MAD ABOUT SOMETHING? LAF .

Last edited by ol_mike; 04/01/21.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.