Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
How much of a “problem” are hogs if people are charging folks to kill them? I was talking to a landowner who was complaining about all the damage. Offer to shoot a few, “Sure! $600 up to 200lbs, $750 up to 400lbs, $850 for a trophy!”

I'm not saying you are liar, but.... Oh wait! Yes I am.

If they were a problem, they’d be free to shoot. Same with prairie dogs or ground squirrels. They’re a revenue source.

Listen close... I'll talk slow...

Texas is private property.

Some land owners charge for hunting hogs. They have that as an income source... SOOOOO... They aren't gonna bitch about hogs on their place, are they? The more hogs they have, the better. Right? I mean, if you are selling hog hunts, you'd be pretty stupid to bitch about them. Right?

Now his neighbor, who farms and plants corn has hogs come in at night and destroy fields and crops and eat seeds. Reckon he has a legitimate bitch coming? I doubt he charges for allowing someone he knows to hunt them.

I LOVE it when I hear someone bitching about damage hogs do. I ask them if I can hunt hogs on their land. Usually that's a resounding yes. So, I kill hogs, and have fun, and the landowner is happy and bitches less.

You people that don't have a clue as to what you are talking about ought to exercise you right to remain silent. whistle

So, yes, you are still a liar. You talked to nobody that charges what you said that was bitching about hog damage. Didn't happen, so why lie about it?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!