Originally Posted by shootem
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I sometimes worry about all the racist stuff that gets posted here and one day being sent to a camp for association. I like freedom of speech though and would rather participate in a free environment and be offended sometimes than participate in a censored one or some BS PC echo chamber. I like the wild west and feel everyone should be allowed their own ideas and opinions even if they're different than mine.

Bb

There’s very, very little hatred espoused here based strictly on Negro vs Caucasian. Now there’s a lot of truth that can’t be tolerated by the so called liberals that really aren’t, but I can tell you truly the sub-Saharan African Negro has been stuck in a mud hut engineering squalor since God put them there and those so open minded their collective brain fell out will label me “Rasiss!” Of course I can wear that T-shirt till Jesus returns and it will not change the fact this particular racial group comes up short on social accomplishment compared to other races and has ever since the generally accepted human emigration from Africa occurred. And that fact seems to stick and follow with low percentage exceptions. The only thing seemingly effective in reversing this trend is dilution of the Negro DNA, that is, racial blending. To see the truth in this one only has to look at historical artifact and record. But this being said by me or anyone else, even blacks, will not be viewed by the intellectually elite but constantly wrong as an inconvenient truth. It is viewed constantly, and conveniently in so many ways, as racist hatred. Even to the detriment of the group in most need of the improvement truth can bring.

Africa has been freed of European rule. And Africa isn’t now far from where it was when the Europeans arrived. Give them another decade of maintenance failure on European constructed cities, and further seizures of EuroAfrican held farmlands and mud hut technology will have run full circle. That isn’t racism. It’s historically accurate fact. And as far as following the travels of Africans, take a look at Chicago. Freed of the Caucasian electorate. But tribal rule has taken over complete with tribal law and tribal retribution aka elevated murder rate. I won’t even get into the political bribery at and beyond our borders that prop up such negative evolution. Won’t get into it because the political and policing king pins in such places as Chicago just happen to be, generally, Negro. And those groups and individuals are doing nicely for themselves. Ever wonder who pays for Big Al’s silk suits, limos, hotel suites, concubines (an absolute necessity for a traveling minister), inner city businesses to aid the black jobless and under employed........wait, how’d that get there.

I believe I’ve made my point. Lots of racism on the campfire? Ummm, no. Lots of fact that cannot be tolerated so must be repainted?? Seems so. I for one refuse to accept it. Racist I am not. Realist I am. Unashamedly.

Hard to argue with that