Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Rooster7
I'm just amazed that Rick has the time to read every single post on here.

I think he hired renegade50 to help out some.

That was a horrible decision on Bins part to put Renny into Dick Tracy mode for sniffing out sock puppets.

Poor Ren twisted himself right into a straitjacket over BobbyBrownEye.

🦫

I found out a few months ago that if you are capable of posting pictures here that rene backs off on calling you a sock puppet.

He decided for some reason likely known only to him that I was Mazer's sock puppet for maybe 24 hours until he did some "real live detective work" and discovered that I had previously posted pictures and that made me good in his book. Maybe Mazer doesn't know how to post pictures? I dunno...? The Polish half of the fubar twins chimed in in support of rene. Maybe he was just bored that evening?>

rene likely finished the "maybe you aren't Mazer's sock puppet after all" (paraphrased) post to me with "ROFLMAO" but I don't remember for sure. But the odds are good that he did........

The entire incident scarred me so badly that I put a reminder of it in my sig line that can be seen every time that I post here. I hope it helps to allow me me forget the entire horrific experience...... laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ