Well damm the moral irony of this:

Originally Posted by simonkenton7

“I loved this guy like an older brother.”

One night after the duo “did a robbery one night… it was his birthday and we came back and split the money. I said, ‘Here you go, go get something nice for your birthday.’ So he came back with a blunt rolled up, and I’m counting the money, he pass[ed] the blunt.”

Juxtaposed against this:

Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Holding back tears, he continued, “I hit the blunt and … I was no longer focused on the money. I’ve never felt like this, it just f–ked me up. I later found out that he laced the blunt with crack. Why would you do that to a child? He knew I looked up to him. Why would you do that to somebody who looks up to you? A monster was born. I wouldn’t do that to my worst enemy. Especially to someone that you supposedly love.”

“The person that I loved was a snake.”

DMX is a victim. The person he robbed, who cares. DMX is a VICTIM here, by golly. Robbing people didn’t make him a monster - his buddy putting a lil crack in his MJ bought with the stolen money, now, THAT only a cold hearted snake would do that! Why, it was his BDay, golldammit!

GMAFB.

Can’t wait to see the memorial.... Will he get a statue?

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.