Hello, new man here, glad to be here. I thought I would just start off and inquire about my Winchester M70 30-06 Post 64 rifle. This rifle is a Palma rifle, set up for competition, clip slot in the receiver, Anschutz type rail, rail on the left hand side of receiver for aperture sight. Serial number is G803504. I cannot find a manufacture date, in fact the earliest I have found are in the G900000 area, and indicates built approximately 1969. I've read that the earliest are in the G900000 area. Clearly, this can't be so. I bought the rifle from a man who owned it for well over thirty years, he told me it was an old rifle when he bought it. By the way, the rifle is in excellent shape, the bore is very nice, should serve me well. Will start working up some loads for it next week. Since I cannot see the sights anymore, I'll be shooting this rifle with a scope at our 600 yard club matches. Thanks!

Life Member DAV, Life Member American Legion, NRA Benefactor Life Member, Former High Power competitor