Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by rickt300
While this site was down I visited them to find that they are just a bunch of Biden voters and Mark Zuckerberg/facebook low lifes. Some fathead named oldmanofthesea or something like that was sniveling about someone here saying some other guys wife was a biker whore. I said it would be rude to get inbetween the two people's conversation.
I mentioned that here we treat Biden voters like the trash they are and then explained that section 230 protects site owners from any liability for content posted by members or the public. I posted a link to the section and was immediately banned, reason Politics, no PM, was in the general forum where it states you can post about anything.
Same kind of pussies as Sniper's Hide. These moronic so called hunting/shooting sites should realize that they are screwing themselves by shutting up the very people who support these sports and a free country.

Happy?

They just don’t know a true and patriotic Merikan with a hint of legal talents when they see it. Same for Snipers Hide. Same for Accurate Reloading, etc., etc.

They just don’t know what they’re missing by losing your presence.
Truly sad.

Fuq you, you jackass racist Jew.

Last edited by rickt300; 04/07/21.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]