Family has the need for a new shed, and while I was originally suggesting a pole barn the timing and current costs are out. Stick built kits are as expensive and not as secure as a Conex, so that's what I'm looking into acquiring. Probably only need a 20' one, but I'm seeing 40's for only $600 more than the 20' we may go that way. I've used Conexs for storage and mini offices on jobsites for many years, so I think I know how to set it up to get good use out of it, but I thought I'd ask ya'll if you have any other ideas or comments about this. One thing I'd like to do is have it set on a bed of aggregate to prevent sinking into the dirt, mud/water puddling around the doors, etc. I figure a foot wider and longer than the conex footprint to end up with 6" all around it, but how deep should I make this? 3-4" should be fine I think, but maybe 6" would be better. Thanks for your educated opinions!

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond