Y
Originally Posted by Rooster7
You did better than me when I did my maiden voyage in my new to me, 1990 Fishhawk back in 2001. 40 mph NW winds. Ramp faced west.

I just had to get the boat out, much to the dismay of my wife.

I remembered everything I needed for a day on the rough water.

Except the plug...

blush

My maiden voyage consisted of me backing down the ramp..... Backed the boat out then forward next to the dock and tied it off.... Got out and parked the truck.... While parking the truck I got to talking the guy next to me for about 5 - 10 minutes or so. ...... Once done chatting I walked back to the dock in utter disbelief that someone stole my boat, it was gone..... Old man fishing off the dock was shaking his head and looking sorrowful at me as I was being creative with my language..... When I asked him if he saw who took my boat he said nope...... I asked how could he not notice when he was standing right there the whole time?..... He shakes his head and told me that he didn't see anyone take my boat because nobody did take my boat..... Wtf?? He laughs and told me to look closer....... Yep! My boat was there alright..... 3ft below water..... Apparently the guy I just bought it from the day before didn't tell me the plug was missing and I was so excited at my first boat that the plug was the last thing on my mind, all I wanted to do was get it wet..... Well she got wet and 30yrs later I still have that boat and I still check the plug first thing๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ฮœฮŸฮ›ฮฉฮ ฮ›ฮ‘ฮ’ฮ•