Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Depends on your age, the older you are the more getting the shot makes sense. Numbers of vaccinated that end up in the hospital or dead are pretty low compared to the vaccinated. Politics aside, the sooner we vaccinate 70% of the population the sooner we get back to normal. Anyone arguing against the vaccine isn't paying attention to the data. I'm a data driven, and I got my first of two. Join elkhunters logic if want, but I'll tell it's retarded.

Actually you are 180 degrees off.

The older you are, the more dangerous it is to get the shot due to a weaker immune system and health issues, and the shot causing a reaction that exacerbates the health issues. The right move was to have all of the young play together, and get infected to acquire natural antibodies, and healthy adults to keep working to do the same. You reach herd immunity that way with as little risk as possible for death, and protect the old while the population reaches herd immunity. That's what we did for decades for chicken pox, before their was a "safe/proven" vaccine. This virus has the same death rate as chickenpox, and the flu, 3/100,000. There are very few places, even on the internet, to acquire the real data, unfortunately. We definitely know you will not receive the truth from Govt., MSM or medical industry.

As to your vaccinate 70%, the country reached herd immunity as the first shots were being given, which nullified the need for these deadly shots.

Pharms do not develop a shot for a disease with a 99+% survival rate. There is zero money in it. They would never invest the time and money. This fact alone proves it is all lies, and a fraud.

You say you want data? There are the cold hard facts, straight from the "real" data.

I have access to the real data.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/12/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)