Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Your chance of dying from the vaccine is .000001%

You chance of dying from getting the rona over 50 is .25%

If it was me, I'd do the simple math. But if you want to risk choking to death while chitting in bed pan, just don't die crying like a little bich because you had a choice. My wife has been on the front line since the start of this chit, so those that think it's phony bullchit go volunteer to dump bed pans at your local covid ward. I'll give you a clue, it's not a happy place.

Wrong again.

The survival rate is 99.95% up to 70 years old with no comorbidities when you get the successful treatment protocol at first sign, and even people "with" comorbidities have a 99+% chance of survival if they get the successful protocol treatment at the very first sign of symptoms.

Your chance of dying from the virus is the same as dying from the shot as an elderly person, so why take the chance with the shot that is proving it kills people? laughable. I'll take my chance with the "proven" treatment protocol.

You want "data"? There's some more data for you.

The fact is the Medical-Industrial Complex has been murdering citizens for close to a year, by denying them proven medicine that could have saved their lives, so they could milk them of their money, and from the insurance coverage money, and the additional money the government is paying. Fact.

It's a Genocide, and honest doctors who have seen the real data about the shots, you want to know what one said?

He said, "My God, we are murdering these people".

Yeah.

And the people in the "know", know they are being murdered, because we have the hard scientific evidence that proves it.

I've been on the front line, before there was a front line in the USA. I've had access to the "true" facts before their was a front line here, and still do. That is why I know so many hard scientific true facts.

I stopped posting them this past year at the very beginning, because of the trolls here. Here lately, I've thrown a few facts out, because I couldn't sit back and see people not helped.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)