Originally Posted by hatari
Looking over the WSJ this week and took inventory of the world under Biden after 90 days.

- Border in such a mess that Border Czar just "retired" after 80 days on the job. Best idea Biden has is pay people in Central America not to come to the border. Meanwhile, the border is once again being flooded with illegals.

- Iran vows to step up uranium enrichment. Ain't that great?

- Consumer prices "leap", with gas and food prices leading the jump

- Biden will withdraw all troops from Afghanistan by 9/11. Didn't the Left criticize Trump for attempting such?

- Putin and Russia continue build up on Ukrainian border. Biden "postpones" summit with Putin in protest. Seems to me a military build up is a big reason to talk soon? I guess Biden remembers how effective that Jimmy Carter Olympic boycott was in bringing down the USSR (sarcasm inserted).

- Facebook expanding the authority of its "oversight board" who looks at appeals from banned content. Nothing but window dressing so they can say anything banned went through an "independent review". Big Tech obviously starting to feel the heat of their censorship. Youtube catching criticism for censoring Covid debate.

- California parents hopping mad that teachers in that state refuse to go back to the classroom for fear of the Wu-Flu but many took time to go teach illegals immrant kids at the border during Spring Break. I'm sure there is no Covid in Central America or in those corowed conditions at the border detention centers, right? Covid is only spread in US class rooms?

The Left thinks this is a better world?????

Anyone who has ever been in the position to hire executive staff understands the value of Biden.
The term "seat warmer" comes to mind.

When truth is ignored, it does not change an untruth from remaining a lie.