Originally Posted by TimZ
The other key point would be China's assertiveness towards both Taiwan and Hong Kong. Isn't it funny how both China and Russia suddenly became much more aggressive as soon as Biden was elected? Could it be they both (and of course Iran and North Korea) recognize America is in a weakened state under the Dems??

Twice the world assumed that the US was weak under Democrat leadership, twice the nations making that mistake got their asses beaten ... at great cost to us, but beaten none the less. WW I began with Woodrow Wilson in office, a staunch progressive. FDR was in office at the start of WW 2, another progressive. It took us a while to get rolling but even with "weak" left leaning leaders we managed wins. We may not be as strong as we would have been with Trump still in office but it's a damned fool mistake to equate that to being weak. It may even be that our seemingly weakened leadership makes us MORE dangerous, not less. There is nothing more dangerous than a cornered coward. I may not like them, may not agree with them, but I do not think the leadership in Russia or China are fools nor do I think they are forgetful of history.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...