Originally Posted by Rifles And More
This should surprise no one.

If you are just now outraged....HA!

.gov is irrelevant until they beat on your door.
Taxation without representation.
Abuse of the courts.
Two sets of laws.
A President that was not elected, run by a shadow govt.

They will burn it down before they give it up.

It has already happened folks. Buy supplies and goods while your dollar is still good. Gather like minded neighbors and support each other.

Liberalism was dying. It's still dying. More and more Americans are seeing the debt and realize our kids, grand kids and great grand kids will be paying this debt off. But, the demcRATs don't care. It's all about the power and control. This is truly a hostile take over of America and a majority of Americans know it. They are scared and concerned like we are. The democRATs had to steal the election to stay in the game. But, it's more than a game to them. It's all about the power and control so they can hand over America to China and not be affected.

Someone said it, there are two levels of government in America and we are NOT in the privileged class. Those is the priveleged class will be able to keep what is theirs but we will have to surrender ours. The democRATs are good with that. They always have been. Old Joe McCarthy was right about the communists. He was just 70 years ahead of his time. Why does it seem the democRATs always have an axe to grind and make peaceful Americans lives miserable ??

Iowa has secured their election laws in an effort to prevent cheating and make the elections as honest and fair as we can. Has your State done the same ?? If not, you need to be the squeaky wheel and get on their case. I would venture to say that Georgia has followed Iowa's lead when it comes to election laws. I think the turn out in 2 years is going to be 80% of all eligible voters plus what ever the democRATs can sneak in.

Are you ready for it ?? If HR1 (SR1) get's through I hope it fails in the Supreme Court no matter how many Justices they stack the court with. America is on the brink. Vote wisely. It's time we hand the liberals their dying wish. To become totally irrelevant.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.