Something's going on and that March 27 date coincides exactly with the date my data usage went from 4-10 GB per day to 20-30 GB per day.

As I write this I've been on this site only for about 20 minutes, checked my usual 10-12 forums for anything new and opened maybe a dozen threads. In that tmie my data downloaded went from 5.719 GB to 6.832 GB, that's over 1.1 GB in just twenty minutes on this.

Previously this morning I'd visited several other websites - local news station's weather page, our gun club's site, some on line blogs like The Federalist, checked my email and wrote one, looked at some local classified ads, checked posts on another forum about motorcycles - and my data usage only increased a couple hundred MB for all of that.

Even before I've finished typing this post my data has gone to 7.307 GB, that's about 1.6 GB in 25 minutes - JUST FOR THE FIRE and just for 25 minutes of being here.

Gonna have to do something about this and the only remedy available is hasta not nearly as often vista. Oh well, I need another hobby anyway....

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!