Welcome back folks. I will again impart a little wisdom as part of my educational series on broadhead edges. This time, single bevels and edge integrity/strength. Ive long been a fan of the single bevels and have taken many animals with homemade single bevel heads and commercially made single bevels. Ive been working with single bevel heads since 2007 and have learned a lot. Back in 2008 Dr. Ashby and I wrote about this in TBM.

In this video, I explain what you will want to know about single bevel edges. This might inspire some to take up bowhunting. In a few days I hope in the new truck to go after Hogs and Catalina rams to further test some bowhunting gear. This time, the owner of one of the bowhunting companies that hired me to bring their ideas to life will tag along to run arrows through critters so as to field test their product.

I'll share that with you as time allows. Im guessing most hear are happy to wait months and months for a season to open in their state. Dont spend your life waiting. Get out and bowhunt today.

Your pal
The Adventure Bowhunter
(the broadhead professor)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

This is the head that was sent to me to be evaluated and prompted my video..

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/15/21.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,