The facts are that people for reasons that are not readily understood react differently to Covid. I personally know a friend's wife who came down with it who had symptoms like a bad case of the flu and recovered OK in a couple of days. Her husband never came down with it. On the other hand, I have another long time good friend who was in excellent physical shape and with a very strong character who used to make jokes about how people were panicking and paranoid about nothing more than a bad cold or mild flu at the worse. Well, right now he is in his third week in a hospital with Covid, the last two weeks in intensive care. His last text to me was describing how he was "coughing up blood like a lung shot deer". Said this was "some serious [bleep]". He was on a ventilator for some time, started getting better, but took a turn for the worse and back on the ventilator. The last report I heard about him was from his son this last Sunday that he was just barely above being in a coma. He has severe lung damage that, if he recovers, his lungs will never fully recover. BTW, he is 63 and has never been a smoker. So, it effects some much more severely than others. There is no known way to predict who will only get mild symptoms and who will get severe symptoms that will permanently wreck their health or cause them a very unpleasant death. The VAST majority of people that have had the vaccinations have no reaction whatsoever to it. Both I and my elderly mother-in-law have had both of ours, the Pfizer one, with absolutely no side effects. My wife had her second vaccination Wednesday with a headache and sore arm each time. She had the Moderna version. I would much rather give my wife a few Tylenols and a day of bed rest than see her coughing up blood in an ICU hospital bed literally fighting to breathe and live.

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."