Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by Paul_M
From what I have read, the company is doing poorly and they probably expected him to, you know, actually show up and work to try and build the company.
Little snowflake most likely thought he was going to just have people buying his pillows because of him and he would just collect a paycheck.
Now that he has discovered it it a lot of work to run a company he wants no part of it.

Originally Posted by local_dirt

Hogg also claimed his departure was not instigated by a falling out between himself and his business partner, William LeGate.

“After many discussions with William and my friends, family and mentors, I made the good faith decision to allow William to bring our vision to life without me,” he said. “I want to thank Will for his partnership and wish him absolutely nothing but success with the future of Good Pillow. The reasons for my departure rest entirely with me and my own personal commitments and I truly wish Will nothing but the best.”

Hogg said he has “resigned and released all shares, any ownership and any control of Good Pillow LLC.” It’s unclear what he means by “shares” since Good Pillow is organized as a limited liability company and does not issue shares.

The bottom line is there are fewer leftist democRATs in America than there are good honest Americans. No one wants their crappy leftist anarchists pillows. I would say the same goes for the folks who want a green new deal shoved down their throats. Or who want the Supreme court packed with leftist judges.

The bottom line is there are more good honest citizens in America of all colors and races than their are democRAT losers (I mean voters) and they are not going to support their green new pillow company. More proof that the election was stolen. More proof that America will rise again once we can get the leftists thieves and crooks out of the Capitol building and out of the State legislatures. We just have to hang on until 2022 and make them suffer for their extravagance and indifference to good honest Americans.
kwg

Meanwhile, they are sucking our country dry.

To put in perspective:

I am at Publix looking for an item on sale. None to be had, of course. There is a very sweet young girl who works that dept that I've had pleasant conversations with over time. I usually don't miss an opportunity to preach the faith, so I ask her where she's from. She says India. I say, I'll bet you love being here in the USA. She says, Oh yes. Very much so. I ask her if she's aware of a representative named Ilhan Omar, who was rescued by the US from a terrible situation as a refugee from Somalia and also came here as an immigrant, but now hates our country. She says No, I wasn't aware of that.

Doesn't know the truth about Omar. The media are doing their work well.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH