Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by efw

Wake me up when COVID causes 600k.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm#Comorbidities

Calculate your own risk and act accordingly. I’m grateful that, for the moment, we can do just that. Don’t, however, deceive yourself into thinking a person who sees a >99.5% survivable disease that has been made THE boogie man by those whose job it is to manipulate the plebs as less than top priority to avoid as tho they were backward.

If your vitamin D3 blood levels are normal, your chance of surviving COVID19 (and having only mild symptoms to start with) is more like 99.99999%. I think it's like 80% of COVID19 deaths were obese. Obese people have great difficulty getting D3 into their blood stream since the excess fat tends to absorb and hold it as soon as it enters their system. Most of the remaining 20% were on the verge of death from something else, typically extreme age and the medical issues associated with extreme age.

Whatever flat earther; take yer conspiracy theories to the asylum where they belong.

Some smart people are “following the science”.

smile

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.