My family and I along with pretty much everyone I know were naturally vaccinated - if there was no "thing" called covid not one person I know would have thought it to be more than a cold/very low grade flu of some sort. Other than loss of taste that is, that was a little different. I cover a lot of ground in the midwest so I'm not talking just a local experience.

As to gun shows, went to KC gun show a few weeks ago. It was absolutely slammed at times with every demographic. Black rifle tables were numerous and popular - there was a booth with several tables full of uppers for $280-320 that was restocking every time I went by. Ammo was was everywhere at GB pricing with plenty of buyers. I saw several nice lever guns at decent prices that pretty much all sold by day two.

I went specifically for 99's and saw two - a 308 with the front sight missing and in decent shape for $700 and a 303 that was really nice for $895. I was looking for a 243 and would have bought a nicer 308 but no luck there.