Had my house sold on the steps of the Courthouse - all lead back to USPS not doing their job . $15,000.oo GONE paid to a scumbag realtor .
Had business name involving my last name plus personal mail [2 PO boxes] , they see last name and ram it in either box . Did that because every company that makes any product for the construction business sends me loads of advertisement crap . My tax stuff was messed up during the closing - never heard a word about it nor did Oscar Jordan Ocean Springs , Ms. city attorney at the time .
I had every type of communication there was to have home phone/cell ph./email/fax -etc. never heard a word from anybody . Never a letter-nothing- the USPS would disappear my mail .
Went to war with those uncaring POS - USPS front desk mouthbreather thought it best to go see if I had mail - brings me a rubber banded 2'' thick bundle of mail . I take mail to my office and see a holiday card ? ponder Ken & Cortney send me a Valentines Day card ? [February] - NO it's mail from November & December of last year - they finally got around to giving it to me . Took it straight back over there and showed them that they delivered my mail 3-4 months late - they just stand there and gawk at me .

When checking with Attorneys on legalities - would cost about the same to try and sue them as it would to pay the $15,000.oo

If I could have pinpointed the fault to one person who caused this - they'd never have seen a penny of their govt pension

Last edited by ol_mike; 04/17/21.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.