I guess I'm lucky, I get my mail plus a few other people's mail quite often.
I just drive around, knock on doors and deliver the extra mail I get.

My mail guy, contractor type, is psycho nuts. How he manages to hold on to his contract is beyond me.

My mailbox is a few hundred feet from the house, that's where he places whatever he can cram in the mailbox of mine and more than just occasionally, other random local folks mail. Damn near takes a crowbar to extract those boxes that almost fit but not really that he wedges in there.

I do a lot of online shopping and I'm thinking that's what pizzes him off, I'll get 2 or 3 deliveries a week he has to bring to my door.

That's when he really gets interesting.
He drives down my little gravel lane screaming my name out of his window, that's how I know when he is coming.

What he don't know is I don't live in the house he delivers to, I live across the lane from it. It's the correct address and all and I own it, I just don't live in it.
He really gets worked up screaming and all on his way in, by the time he gets his little POS car turned around and stopped by the house, he starts blowing his horn....while still screaming my name.

I wouldn't step out the door for lovein' or money, he's nuts, and a interesting spectacle to observe.
Once he figures no ones coming to greet him he'll gather my parcel(s) and head for my door just a few feet away from where he pulls up to.

Once he's about half ways to the door he tosses my parcels in the general direction of the front porch. He's pretty good at it, most the ones with any weight to them stop right on the porch, the liter weight boxes have a tendency to bounce off the door and end up in front of the carport.
Thanks to those new airbags they pack products with for shipping I've never had more than package damage due to his antics.

About 5 to 10% of the time I get parcels addressed to others but typically within a few block radius so it's not a problem getting them to their rightful homes after he departs.

If you see him coming on the hard road you gotta be careful, he uses the entire two lane road to drive. I rolled up behind him a few times and its plain to see he is sorting mail as he drives...from the wrong side of his car, steering's on the left, he sits on the right so he can access the mailboxes.

The other day I'm driving along and I see him parked in the road.
He had a flat and didn't bother to pull off the road, he just changed it right there on the pavement. Had the other lane half blocked with his spare tire laying there, I rolled up my window and edged by.

But I get my mail, 11am sharp every day, so I'm not complaining.

A nearby neighbor and I laugh our azzes off trading stories about the guy.
The neighbor is a 28 year retired UPS driver, both his legs and one arm are scared from dog attacks he suffered in his 28 years of toting boxes to people's doors.
Always had his arms full of boxes and couldn't get to the mace quick enough.

Says he knew his route pretty well and it was always a newly acquired dog he wasn't aware would be there.

Living in rural redneck Florida it almost a status to own the most badazzed Pitbull or Rottweiler one can find to protect their schitbox mobile homes.