Originally Posted by Stickfight
I'll have to give it a listen when I have a chance.

I continue to believe that it is rare to find a traditional finance person who can wrap their brain around crypto and why people find it valuable. Most of it that I have seen from those people is barely a step up from the garbage tier take you can read from the boomers here. Most don't have the first clue about the technical merits and they can't make the mental connection needed to understand the market.

Making up value from thin air should be old hat to these people but when it comes to digital assets they choke.

I think their take depends on whether they think the deep state NWO Bolshevik cabal is going to win and push in the chinese yuan flavor of crypto on us as they make our petro dollars turn into toilet paper in their planned takeover of the world OR if the Patriot/Trump plan of a new currency like bitcoin and backed by gold and silver wins and the globalists efforts to keep the prices of metals depressed forever succeeds.
If the latter is the case, as time goes on the currency would gain in value as the population increased and the supply stayed relatively stable vs what the dollar does.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/17/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin