Originally Posted by shaman
I've raise three of them in this current regime. All three went through school unbowed. If memory serves, they all 3 left scars and took scalps from anyone trying to foist that rot on them. Moose got a substitute fired for trying to show Fahrenheit 9/11 to the class. I caught Angus in after school care giving 2nd Amendment classes to his fellow students and handing out literature. William may be autistic, but he knows his politics. Yikes! He'll come after you.

The funny thing, is that I always heard about these things from them and never got called to school over them. You'd think outright insubordination would at least get a call to the parents. Someone didn't want me to know about this stuff.

Hmmmmm.

Crafty effers trying to keep you unawares of their crimes..
Remember, Stalin spent many years slowly undermining Lenin and decades destroying the people who knew the extent of his program.
He purged his senior leadership and compatriots several times to ensure that no one could tell the tales of his pogroms..

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.