Originally Posted by NYNY
Won't be much quieter, will recoil less and the bad guys won't be able to home in on you.

Won't be much quieter? Got BS?

Have dic'd around with a few lately and was not able to achieve joy trying to get functionality with the full spectrum of suppressed and non suppressed using sub- and super-sonic loads at ONE gas setting. So, settled upon just using supersonics on these ARs. Achieved roughly three-thirty o'clock ejection supressed and 5 o'clock unsuppressed on multiple rigs, 5.56, 7.62x39 and 6.5 Grendel. Heavy springs did not work how I tried them, but, I'm a nuuube.... It'd be easier to just set up to run suppressed. Everything factory built has worked fine just screwing the suppressor on, supersonic, however, tuning things down a bit is nice. Wear glasses. I tried 5, or maybe 6, different AGBs between $40 and $100 and really couldn't care less, if just setting up and leaving alone. You really don't need to try them fully closed, duhh. H buffers in most but did go heavier on the 7.62x39.

SilencerCo Omega is absolutely awesome and 10.5" 5.56 rated. Lots of choices out there, but, I am glad to have one. It's not just reduced noise, but less concussion and barrel rise. Just freaking do it.

11.5" is pretty good, but I want to try 12.5" next.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?