My friend and good neighbor passed away a few days ago. It has fallen to me (and I do not mind) to help his wife dispose of a lot of his hunting and shooting related possessions. One of those possessions is a Remington 105 cti. I have seen and handled the gun, and he told me he liked it and thought it was a good shotgun so I do not think it has anything wrong with it. I cannot give any specifics on it, such as barrel length, choke tubes, or any of that as of yet and I have no idea what variations might have been available.

I do know it was not well received and was discontinued rather quickly. Some things I have read on the web suggest that it was because of the fact that it ejects from the bottom, and that feature does not inspire confidence. I have no idea, really...I'm a rifle & handgun guy for the most part (but I do have my dad's Remington 17, a pump gun that ejects from the bottom and it functions flawlessly) and do not keep up with what's happening in the scattergun world.

So, since I will likely be selling this gun, what would be a reasonable and realistic price? It's in very nice shape and a good looking gun. I don't know when the sales will begin but I thought about this one today and thought I'd see what y'all think it might bring---even the roughest guesses would enhance my knowledge on this one.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.