Great thread... now if some of this stuff is available...

Trying to figure this out on this 17 Fireball...although annealing every time, the necks on this brass has a short life span due to neck splits...

I've been wrestling an expander ball or three on these RCBS die set...

Lee isn't taking any custom shop work right now... Waiting on some RCBS polished expander balls right now.... and waiting and waiting...

Redding is about the only company that has 17 Fireball readily available... and that has to do with how high they are priced..

I'm not all that impressed with Redding dies. any way.. someone loaned me some Redding Die set stuff in 17 Mach 4, that sorta works,
but having RCBS reaming the neck out is about the best thing I can think of...

Gotta looking at getting a forming set of dies to make the case from 223... I have tried to contact High Plains brass... but they don't answer the phone, and their web site isn't taking credit cards.... I do have tons of 223 brass so that is my best option....

Trying a new cartridge during a plandemic, and with a DemocRAT back in office, and everyone panic buying anything that will make something go boom
isn't one of the smartest ideas one can make....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez