Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
The dies will be headed your way tomorrow.

I’m somewhat fearful you are developing a real hatred for the little furball. I hope you get it all worked out because I want to hear some data on your slowed down loads...

you are mis reading that.... Its not working into a hatred.. its working on determination instead.... If things I need for it were available, life would be easier...
at the same time, things will get there... I really appreciate you sending me those dies down here.... make sure to send me a bill to cover the cost of them and the shipping costs Cliff...

right now I am working with having 2 sets of RCBS dies in 17 FB, found a second brand new set I didn't remember buying... still new and pristine in the box..
I had another set I use to load ammo for an older friend about 10 years ago or more... and then I have a batch of Redding dies for the Mach 4, on load from a campfire friend here in town...

well get to know each other....kinda like a cowboy bucking a horse or the horse bucking the cowboy...

I don't know, the government is burning the midnight oil to legislate ALL Firearms illegal eventually any way...

I may end up going back to my oldest hobby.... been doing it since I was 10 years... building model airplanes once again...

gives me something to do, while the wife is spending her life watching TV 24 /7....
Turner Classic Movies and House decorating shows....

as soon as I go back to building model airplanes, Biden will probably make that illegal as being racist also...and I'll have Maxine Waters leading a BLM protest in my front yard....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez