Originally Posted by wabigoon
The entire Campfire forum is a grumpy man thread. laugh cry crazy

Wow Richard, that is so very, very true! Many of the threads in the Canada section and others remind me of a group of grumpy old men, sitting at the park, complaining about everything!! It's too hot! It's too cold! Taxes! Lazy young people! Conspiracy! Lies!

COVID complaints. The recent US election complaints. Trudeau complaints. Biden complaints. Ontario Premier Ford complaints. Complaints about Ontario. Budget complaints. Vaccine complaints. US government complaints. Canadian government complaints. shocked

Almost every thread ends up being a grumpy man's complaint thread! Sometimes you gotta complain, but does almost every thread have to end up that way? crazy

I realize that COVID has been going on for a long time, and everyone is tired of it. But you kjnow, it would be nice to talk about fishing. Sitting in the boat on a warm, summer day. A hunting trip. A range trip. Reminisce about old friends. Your favourite summer. Your biggest bass or trout. Etc.

A little less grump, please!

Edited to add: Wanna bet that absolutely doesn't happen? There are too many people here who love to complain! laugh

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]