Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by goalie
Elky, I stand corrected. He didn't have an ET tube, the medic placed an advanced airway though, and they delivered high-flow O2 with a bag-valve mask while the LUCAS did compressions on the way to the ED.

Since you're an expert, what do you think that effective CPR and ventilation did to Floyd's SaO2 level as they drove to the hospital?

You think it went up, or down?

I posted below this. I didn't know all of what you're stating happened until now, with you posting this additional info.

Obviously his O2 would become elevated with any type of mechanical being delivered. OK

Just quoting this because it's funny.
And you were wrong.

No, I wasn't wrong, he did die with 98% O2 SAT, and the Pulmonologist witness testified to that fact.

You are "re-posting" this, because you are baiting me to come back to this topic, so you can continue with your mentally deranged cyberstalking of me on this site. It's that simple and true.

You are a severely mentally deranged cyberstalking troll, and your actions confirm this fact.

He had an SaO2 of 98% because he received high flow O2 through an advanced airway while getting compressions from a LUCAS, and you were too fugging ignorant to realize that, or that it was why nobody on the defense made a big deal of it.