Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
[quote=EthanEdwards]so they attack him with the same vigor they would an Elksalyer who, I could actually agree with or at least respect his info, but who is an obvious whackjob.

You're a "whack job" if you defend yourself from mentally deranged habitual cyber stalkers according to this guy.

WINNING!

ROFLMAO

Oh, and "WHACK JOB" is two words not one, you whacker.........

No, you're a whack job when you stalk and harass

Gaslighting and lying. I've only defended myself from attacks here.

and even threaten a standup guy like Barry who has been on here many years and who some know personally. At the very least, he's a known quantity, and you're not.

Gaslighting and lies. Barry refuses to produce evidence I threatened him, which makes him a mentally deranged cyber stalker, just like you are here presently with your gaslighting and PATHOLOGICAL lying. I'm a known quantity you mental deranged cyber stalker. Just because you don't have the evidence, does not mean I'm not.
You were warned and yet you are so obsessed you simply HAVE to come back and continue with your bs.

Here again, you "prove" your mental sickness with your gaslighting while you "think" in your LOW I.Q. mind I don't have a right to defend the PATHOLOGICAL LIES stated about me. You are just as mentally sick as these other commies, who have exposed themselves with their actions here, just as you have. All of you people's actions are exactly how democrats debate and lie about your opponent. You're all mentally sick, and you are exposing it on this site with your cyberstalking and gaslighting of me here on this website.

Tell me about this WARNING. Please expound more concerning this WARNING.

Do you have the balls, because obviously none of the others have the balls to follow up with any facts to suport the lies as you people libel me on this site.
Many here would agree with a lot of the COVID stuff you're saying, but they're not gonna agree with YOU because you've demonstrated your nuttiness for all to see.

What you don't know or realize you mentally unstable cyber stalker is the fact there are intelligent people that agree with me 100% on covid-19, because I'm proving everything with hard scientific evidence, and they also agree 100% that I'm not the crazy you mentally deranged cyber stalkers are attempting to brand me as.

You have fully demonstrated and provided the evidence in the above, that you too, are just as mentally sick as Rockinbbar, Smokepole, Beaver10, NVhntr, 12344MAG, et al. here.

Thanks for providing the facts that prove it with your postings, as I have 100% identified with my writings.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/22/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)