When we moved to Tucson, the house we bought had a small shed in the back yard so that became my reloading area. We had a much larger shed built to store a couple of refrigerators and a large chest type freezer. One day my wife got all fussed and bothered about the powder I ha in one closet So one of the refrigerators got recruited for storage. I had to turn it on as it gets hotter'n hell out in that shed. Temp can get up to 120 degrees on a really hot day inside that shed. The smaller shed does have an A/C unit but I try to not use it as it raises hell with the electric bill.
FWIW, I found two cans of 4350 and four 100 primer packets that had got stuck behind some stuff a long time ago. Well, the powder was a total loss, but the primers were another story. I have no idea how many years they were stuck on the back of that shelf but the design on the primer packs were from the 1970's and it was about 1995 when I found them. Those primers are still good and I've used them for some very stiff loads in my .44 mag. Makes me think primers can hold up fairly well even under poor storage conditions. That shed gets hot in the summer, has high humidity during our rainy seasons, one in summer and one in winter. It can also freeze at times although periods of freezing here don't last long.
As it is usually quite dry here, I have not had a problem pulling powder from the fridge and transferring it to the powder measure with moisture forming in the powder. Might be a problem in areas with high humidity though. Our normal temp spread for a 24 hour period runs close to 30 degrees. In the summer 100*+ for a high and 70* + or- for a morning low. Naturally, YMMV.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE