Strider,

As a military member myself, I question some of the quotes you printed, though I know exactly where they came from.

1.If you have a family, you can look forward to and additional $447.60 for housing and $242.81

The $242.81 for BAS is a give me, but the $447.60 for housing, well that depends on where you live. Could be more depending on economy.

2. Next thing, is one thing I find is one thing a friend that has done research found out to be false. And where you got it at I haven't a clue
How about an AA/AS degree to be eligible for re-enlistment; won't likely make it past E-6 without a BA/BS.
In the Air Force, 13.4% of the enlisted have a AA/AS degree, and only 4.7% have a BA/BS, and like .13% a MA/MS degree. Where do you get you must have a AA/AS degree to re-enlist that's new to me, considering I re-enlisted two years ago with out one. I do have one now, as well as a BA. To make E-6 a BA/BS degree. No where in the testing system of the AF is it required to make E-6. Also I've seen the statistics of E-9's with a BA/BS, and it is low. Don't take this as a slam, as in no way is it, but I'd like to know where you got that info at.

Oh, and also with the Food Stamps, that depends on the state. Heck my wife and I don't even qualify for WIC after our son is due and my wife is out of work without pay. Why, they claim I make too much as an E-5.

Hudge