In this installment of the Adventure Bowhunter, "Rams and Hams"

The owner of one of the bowhunting companies that hires me to bring their ideas to life (and then travel the country killing stuff) and I hopped in the Adventure bowhunter truck and headed to Oklahoma. This mission was product testing an arrow mounted tracking nock we have been developing. I do the design and engineering and field testing. This traveling bowhunt was to do field trials of the latest version of this bowhunting tool. I was also doing further testing my new broadhead design and to get more footage of carcass recovery using a thermal drone. Its was just another business trip at a time of year, some call "the off season" (as if such a thing is real).

To date, Ive used the tracking nock on 9 deer and 3 hogs but we needed to do some live tests on thick hair/wooly critters so we sought out rams as well as hog because I love running arrows through hogs. Now the whiney and pissy and moany pugs here (who likely dont bowhunt anyway) that sit on the computer, waiting for a season to open near them in the fall will wet themselves and faint over the thought of going on such a business trip. I will laugh at their protests as I always do. Product testing and company timelines cant wait for a guy to draw a tag or a season to open in their home state. We have timelines and things to get done so we travel. (the joy is in the doing) but for some, they just like to piss and moan from the couch. If this describes you. Click away FAST before you injure yourself throwing a fit. (you have been patterned) grin

During this field test we took out many hogs and a few rams and learned more about how our bowhunting tools function to make them better for the end users in the future. Here are some videos that I edited so as not to trigger the 10 ply guys here seeking to be offended by seeing or hearing a brand name. I fear for your health and you injuring yourself running to the admins to complain. (im worried for you so I scrubbed the content so as not to trigger you AGAIN)

This new 6 blade broadhead I came up with is really producing some awesome wound channels.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Based on the results of this field test we will make some improvements to the products and then go on yet another traveling, adventure bowhunt . Until next time.

Your pal
The Adventure Bowhunter grin

Try not to have beard envy.

I can predict who now will throw a tantrum and piss and moan with a jealous rage. (you have been patterned) . Its funny as hell and so easy to do. You young folks are so easily triggered and able to be manipulated by me. hahaahhaha.

3...................2.....................1....... whine. Jealous tantrums fuel me. Dont disappoint me.

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/27/21.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,