WOW! a 1000+ views in the short time since I posted this hunt. You guys are drawn like moths to a flame. Just itching to read about bowhunting. You should really try it yourself. You might like it. Ask any questions you might have.

I'll try to take the replies in order.

SKane, your constant fascination and obsession with genitals is worrisome. FYI, Im straight so I dont play for your team. Best of luck finding the penis (or penis's) you clearly hunger for.

GregW, simply send all the details of the hunt you want to go on with me to my home office for review. Ive got a person that handles such details. Thanks.

Deadhead, the same for you. You can PM me and I can direct you to who to contact in our office you you and they can iron out the details of the free hunt you are offering but know my schedule is pretty tight. Perhaps you will be lucky and I will have some open time that fits with your schedule. What a treat that would be for you.

Pete, yes, I get to work with a lot of bowhunting companies to invent and design and field test some interesting bowhunting gear/tech. Its a great line of work to be in.

As many of you know, Ill be heading to Africa with my bow in late Aug. Returning in Sept. on another business trip with a bow. but before I have even departed for Africa, I learned I will be going again in 2022 thanks to Pope and Young (speaking of free hunts) I usually buy up a bunch of their tickets for all the hunts they raffle off all around the world. Last week I was called by the Pope and Young President and he informed me I won my choice of a free hunt in Argentina or Africa. I took the African bowhunt so it looks like Africa gets me 2 years in a row with bow in hand.

As to the most recent traveling bow hunt. I finished my Euro mounts of my rams.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

And I converted some of my latest archery killed hogs into fine dining in my smoker.

Thats all the time I can give you guys for now. Its been busy as hell around here. Ive really increased the volume of bowhunting video content Ive been uploading to youtube. Ive been hired by a company to design a new bow target (broadheads and field points) and Im again partnering with the nations oldest and largest state bowhunting org to be their corporate sponsor for the nation's longest running broadhead shoot.Im amassing a hell of a list of fantastic prizes for them. Im making plans to attend the P&Y convention in Reno as well as several other traveling hunts so I hope you dont mind that I cant waste time on the computer all day like you folks do just talking about bowhunting. (really, back your rear ends away from that computer and try getting into the great outdoors for a change and you wont be so pissy and whinny and angry and upset all the time.)

Stop living vicariously through my traveling hunts waiting for a tag or a season to open near you. Go out and make your own adventures year round instead of sitting on the computer. You are welcome.Just think how great it could be for you to finally post some actual bowhunting content here rather than your usual sniveling and whining and dumb ass blatther if you actually got out and bowhunted rather than complaining and jaw jacking with your jealous rants about my bowhunting trips. In all honesty, it would be good for you. You wouldn't sound so pathetic and stupid all the time. Again, ask any questions you may need and I can help get you going.

Just thi

Best Afield

Your Pal
The Adventure Bowhunter

PS. I will now leave you to your usual whining and pissing and moaning and jealous sniveling. (its funny) I'll check back as time allows.

P.P.S. If anybody else want the chance to hunt with me, do as Ive instructed the other two and message me, I'll put you in touch with the folks on my end that will try to make it happen.

Last edited by sharp_things; 05/07/21.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,