Originally Posted by Western_Juniper
The Bison removal will be conducted with non-lead ammunition. The FAQ reads as a thorough primer on the virtues of non-lead ammunition. I know lead-free ammunition is a contentious point with many pro-liberty people. I deeply wish that pro-liberty people would understand the virtue of non-lead ammunition and get ahead of our adversaries. Lead sucks. Big time. If you're not aware of this, you're ignorant. I fully support your liberty to cast, load, and use lead ammunition, but I am also totally convinced that lead-free ammunition is better in every way. If pro-liberty people don't get this, they're going to be backing the losing side and letting our adversaries take the winning side. The win-lose is clear and obvious and it's not going to change. We've already seen what happens when our adversaries pick the winning side to force us to default to the losing side even though it should have been obvious that it was a loser. If we allow our liberty-hating adversaries to adopt and promote the lead-free position, they will force us to adopt a lead-defending position that cannot win. If you already think that lead-free ammo is the product of freedom-hating lovers of tyranny, then you're the problem. Lead-free ammo is a good solution to a real problem. There are no excuses.

Spend much time in California?

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling