Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
RockyRaab: I think you are wrong on being able to cease (quit!) your life membership in the N.R.A.
I know three Federal agents who quit the N.R.A. back when Waco went down!
In fact I Hunted with two of those now retired Federal agents just yesterday and headed for brunch with them today - I will get details on the procedure to do so, today, if you wish?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Your buddies should have resigned from their positions from the Gov't back then VG. Wayne L was right when he called them all jackbooted thugs , they worked for the Clinton's and Janet Reno they were jackbooted thugs ugly though it be they were. You can work for the Federal Government but working against the American people and the United States does not exonerate you if you take orders and follow through with jackbooted tactics like Waco and Ruby ridge. WLP was right then but has been a crook since. When Ollie North left and Chris Cox from the ILA nra division there was a reason, they saw the rat in LaPierre and left. Mb

Waco was a clusterfluck of epic proportions. They managed to kill 25 children because they wanted a photo op but ended up in a firefight.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla