Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I just went to the NRA website and used the "Contact Us" feature to leave this message. I doubt it will do any good, but it stands a better chance than us lamenting here over the sorry state of the once great organization.

I am writing you today to request that you cancel my membership. I can no longer in good conscience allow myself to be counted among your members. I have lost all faith in the leadership of the NRA and in Wayne LaPierre in particular. In fact, an alarming number of your members feel just as I do. Don't take my word for it, you can read more about it here. https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...9110/all/any-reason-to-remain-nra-member These are some of the most passionate gun enthusiasts you'll find anywhere, and they are almost all as disgusted as I am.

When Wayne has the decency to step down or when the organization has the fortitude to dismiss him, I'll rejoin immediately.

Sincerely,
Paul Barnard
Member 226866921

LOL

Every time they've called me in the last couple of years I've told them the same thing "As soon as Wayne is gone I'll give some money."

You're writing is no different and I'm betting it will carry as much weight as my words. I joined the GOA a few months ago, Fugg the NRA