Originally Posted by 1minute
I'm seeing some ammo, but at prices affordable by only the top 1%. Did notice that two bricks of 22LR priced at $114.00 had disappeared. I see normal returning only after the Repubs gain control of one sector or another of our federal government.

Keep an eye on stuff to show up at your local Bi-mart buddy. We had a big shipment of ammo this morning. 800 round packs of federal 22lr is $55.00. Also saw a bunch of 40S&W, 9MM and 45. Along with 7.62x39. 20 round packs for $6.50 and then there is some new manufacture I've never heard of with reloadable brass. That is $15/box, I believe. Also our Coastal farm and ranch had some large pistol primers. They were the Federal match primers and were $6.54/100. A little spendy, but it is a good sign that things may be turning around. As soon as this covid bullchidt goes away and people start returning to work, I'm sure that will help with supplies being in stock.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA