Originally Posted by JJF
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
You guys are dreaming. Besides the political thing which comes and goes, we have been hit with an event much like a war or a depression . The new normal will be a different landscape. The manufactures have a new profit structure . Get use to it, It's not just reloading components, it's things like RV parts. Prices never go down.

Hmm....

Once the shooters who didn't have enough on hand get enough (and forget this shortage like they did the last ones), and the supply-line produces and ships enough to counteract the folks who bought everything in sight to resell, then shelves and websites will refill.

This is what's happened with every previous "shortage," and will happen again--thanks to Adam Smith's "invisible hand of the marketplace." Components and ammo may be priced a little higher, but that's also part of the deal.

+1. After searching daily for H335 for days on end, yesterday I finally found some. Pricing was slightly inflated but nothing compared to the Gunbroker gougers. I have confidence that adequate supplies will return albeit at higher pricing.

Sorry to hear that. I found a place locally that will sell H335 by the pound. They have a huge amount in bulk. How much did you pay for yours?

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA